Avenue Design is looking to train passionate Interior Designers or Decorators to become skilled sales associates who will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, creating room plans, generating sales, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge, merchandising and maintaining the store’s organization and appearance.
– Greet customers and assess their needs
– Create room plans integrating store products and offering design suggestions.
– Upsell by proposing complimentary accessories and accents.
– Determine prices and provide precise quotations.
– Fill out sales orders and purchase orders.
– Stay up to speed on new merchandise/ arrivals.
– Visit client’s homes to take measurements and provide design consultations.
– Ensure that store showroom is clean and organized at all times.
– Bilingual spoken French and English.
– A goal-oriented mindset but understands that offering exceptional customer service and exceeding customer expectations is key to their success.
– Outgoing and friendly personality.
– Exceptional communication and listening skills.
– Good learning ability, allowing you to grasp and retain a large amount of product information.
– Team player.
– Interior Design/Decorating work experience.
– Retail, sales or customer service experience (preferred).